Isla's summer camps are an amazing way for your child to learn/progress surfing, be active, learn about ocean safety, to meet new friends, and to be at the beach!
Unlike a lot of other summer camps that are filled to the brim, we keep our weekly surf camps under 12 campers a week. Our smaller camps and 3:1 student to instructor ratio ensures each camper has the best week ever! We have found that campers and parents really appreciate our more personal camps and they get a lot more out of each week.
• Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm
• Ages 5 and up
• All instructors are Certified Lifeguards.
• All instructors have a minimum of four years teaching experience.
• 3:1 students to instructor ratio
• Campers are divided into surf groups based on ability
• All skill levels are welcome
• All equipment is provided (but campers can also use their own surfboards)
• Drop off and pick up at Folly Beach