FOLLY BEACH SUMMER SURF CAMP
The best camper to instructor ratio (3:1) and smallest camps on the beach!
To secure your spot in one of our camps we require a $100 deposit (remaining difference paid at first day of camp), completion of the registration form, and a signed electronic waiver. Thank you! Full price: $370 - Early bird special: $340.
Isla's summer camps are an amazing way for your child to learn/progress his or her surfing, be active, learn about ocean safety, meet new friends, and be at the beach!
Unlike a lot of other summer camps, we keep our weekly surf camps under 10 campers a week. Our smaller camps and 3:1 student to instructor ratio ensure each camper has the best week ever! We have found that both campers and parents really appreciate our more personal camps and get a lot more out of each week.
All camps are held at our 3W Street location on Folly Beach where there is plenty of parking, restrooms, showers, and a great sandbar for our campers. Our main focus of camp is surfing and ocean activities; however, depending on wave and weather conditions, we're ready to improvise with beach games and walking field trips around Folly Beach.
• Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm
• 3:1 camper to instructor ratio
• Ages 5 and up
• Instructors are Lifeguard Certified
• All skill levels are welcome
• All equipment provided (surfboards, rash guards, water, tent)
• Drop off and pick up at Folly Beach
1. Surf Skills or Improve Upon Existing Skills
2. Ocean Knowledge and Safety Skills
3. Surf Etiquette
PRICING Before April 1 After April 1
1 Child $340 $370
2 Children $640 $690
3 Children $960 $1,010
2018 Camp Dates (10 slots per week)
Week 1: May 28-1
Week 2: June 4-8
Week 3: June 11-15
Week 4: June 18-22
Week 5: June 25-29
Week 6: July 2-6
Week 7: July 9-13
Week 8: July 16-20
Week 9: July 23-27 (FULL)
Week 10: July 30-August 3
Week 11: August 6-10 (FULL)
Week 12: August 13-17
Campers Should Bring:
- A packed lunch, beach towel, sunscreen, a water bottle.
- An Isla t-shirt, Isla Stickers, 10% off Ocean Surf Shop Card, and a certificate of completion from Isla!