Isla Surf School's summer surf camp is an absolute blast!
Isla Surf School’s weekly summer surf camps are the best way for your child to learn how to surf or to improve upon his or her existing skills. In addition, our campers learn about ocean conditions, water safety, and surf etiquette in a fun atmosphere. Our goal is to improve our campers’ surfing ability and ocean confidence, but there is also time for beach games and team building activities. There is no better way for your kids to remain active during the summer, make new friends, and have the most fun possible.
- Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm
- Ages 5 and up
- All instructors are CPR and First Aid Certified, and most are also Certified Lifeguards.
- All instructors have a minimum of four years teaching experience.
- 3:1 students to instructor ratio
- Campers are divided into surf groups based on ability
- All skill levels are welcome
- All equipment is provided (but campers can also use their own surfboards)
- Drop off and pick up at Folly Beach
- Basic Surf Skills or Improve Upon Existing Skills
- Ocean Knowledge and Safety Skills
- Surf Etiquette
Meet at the Beach Price: $395/week
Summer Surf Camp Dates
Week 1: June 5 - June 9 Week 2: June 12 - June 16
Week 3: June 19 - June 23 Week 4: June 26 - June 30
Week 5: July 3 - July 7 Week 6: July 10 - July 14
Week 7: July 17 - July 21 Week 8: July 24 - July 28
Week 9: July 31 - Aug. 5